Forecasting Your Finances: The Future of Home Health Agency Franchises
Today’s post overviews some hard facts that foretell big profitability for home health agency franchises, then gives you a glimpse of what to expect as a new Executive Care owner.
Home Health Agency Franchise Fortune-telling
The future looks bright for home health agency franchises. Not only is the demand for home health agency franchises at an all-time high in 2019, but it will continue to grow for the next four decades!
- The senior population has never been bigger. Thanks in large part to the massive expansion of the baby boomer cohort, America’s senior population has shattered all historical records. By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will be over the age of 65, and the majority of this population will be looking for home health agency franchises to support their independent lifestyles.These trends continue for the foreseeable future. Indeed, according to the Population Reference Bureau report, “Aging in the United States,” the number of American seniors will nearly double between 2018 and 2060.
- Home care is becoming the most popular senior care service. According to AARP research, 9 out of 10 seniors plan to grow old in their homes instead of moving into a retirement community. But in order to make that happen, many will need help overcoming the challenges posed by injury, illness, mobility issues, and old age. And that’s where your home health agency franchise comes in, meeting the demands of 90% of a record-setting senior population.
Forecasting Your Home Health Agency Franchise Future: Steps To Ownership
Ready to explore home health agency franchise opportunities near you?
Here’s what to expect after you reach out to one of our representatives:
- Schedule a free introduction call. Discover our core values while we learn about your goals, background and vision, and answer any questions you have upfront.
- Take advantage of free information during the Executive Care business and industry review. We overview research on current and projected industry growth, walk you through the Executive Care business model, and break down expenses and operating costs. This is also where you get a first look at the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), in which you’ll find tons of detailed information on our profitability and franchise growth rate.
- Complete the Operations, Training, and Support call. At this point, you’ll start to become versed in the extensive programs and processes we’ve developed to train and support our franchise family members. We overview everything from pre-opening programs to on-site coaching visits, so you get a clear idea of what to expect as an Executive Care franchise owner.
- Dig into territory development. We use a proven demographics formula to ensure all franchise owners get exclusive Executive Care sales rights to large populations of local seniors with healthy household incomes. At this stage, we walk you through this formula and begin your unique territory analysis.
- Talk with our team. Take advantage of the opportunity to speak active Executive Care franchisees. Learn about their experiences and background prior to joining up, and find out how their lives changed after they signed the Franchise Agreement.
- Sales and marketing overview. Find out about the proven methods that would inform your future marketing campaigns and drive business to you.
- Meet the Team Day. Introduce yourself to the team, tour our headquarters to meet your franchise support staff, sign your Franchise Agreement, and sit down for a celebratory dinner with our CEO & Founder.
- Begin your training and office opening. All that’s left to do is complete our unparalleled training program then dive into the startup process!
If you’d like to schedule a free introduction call and move one step closer to a better financial future, call 1-(855)-393-2372 to speak with an Executive Care representative!