You Have What It Takes to Start an Elderly Home Care Business
Since Forbes magazine published their 2018 “Hot Market Alert” for senior companies, investors all across the country have wondered whether they’ve got what it takes to start an elderly home care business.
The opportunity is ripe, but are they up to it?
For most, the answer is a surprising yes, provided they align themselves with the right company.
No experience? No multimillion dollar investment? No problem. You’ve still got what it takes! Read on to learn out how Executive Care makes it possible.
You Have What It Takes To Start An Elderly Home Care Business
Thanks to our unparalleled training program and ongoing support, there are no real prerequisites to start an elderly home care business. You do not need any medical background, sales experience, or management training to succeed. We’ve distilled everything you need to know into our training program, and your fellow franchisees will be there to help every step of the way.
All you need is the right attitude. If you’re caring, compassionate, honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and goal-oriented, you have what it takes to start an elderly home care business with our franchise family.
You Can Afford To Start An Elderly Home Care Business
Most enquirers are surprised to find out how little you need to spend to start an elderly home care business.
The initial investment will be between $99,650 and $151,900. That figure covers your franchise fee, recommended operating capital, and other start-up costs. It also includes a sizeable chunk of working capital, between $45,000 to $68,000, which we recommend retaining for emergencies or shortfalls in the early months of operation.
We also offer discounts. As proud members of the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) VetFran program, we give all veterans a 20% discount on their initial territory fee. We also reduce the startup rates for second and third territories, should you choose to expand in the future.
To learn more about our initial investment and financing options, visit the Executive Care FAQ page.
Market Conditions Couldn’t Be Better
Now’s the time to start an elderly home care business:
- Your target audience has never been bigger. According to the S. Census Bureau’s 2017 National Population Projections, the entire baby boomer cohort will be over age 65 by 2030. That means more than 1 out of 5 US residents will be looking for senior care services.
- The majority of seniors want home care. A seminal study by the AARP found that more than 90% of seniors plan to age in place, amidst their personal treasures and familiar surroundings. And most will require home care services to achieve these aging goals.
- Many baby boomers are affluent, making them the perfect target audience for your business. According to the Cotton Incorporated Lifestyle Monitor survey, the spending power of baby boomers is expected to surpass $15 trillion worldwide by the end of this year!
- There is still time to get in on the ground floor. With the “2030 problem” more than a decade away, investors still have time to get their businesses open and established. But the window is narrowing every day.
- Executive Care opportunities are available near you. Find out more about how to start an elderly home care business with our system by visiting our website or calling 1 (855) 393-2372.