Why Are There So Many Home Health Care Franchise Opportunities Near Me?
Have you noticed numerous home health care franchise opportunities popping up near you?
Have you ever wondered why that is?
If so, today’s post is for you. Read on to learn about some of the business factors and market trends underlying the recent proliferation of home health care franchise opportunities, and find out how you can take advantage of this exciting and profitable new business model with Executive Care.
The Senior Population Is Bigger Than Ever
Today, the senior population is bigger than it’s ever been, thanks in large part to the mass aging of the baby boomer cohort. In many parts of America, more than 20% of the population is now part of the senior demographic.
And that demographic is only getting bigger. More than 10,000 people are aging past 65 every single day. According to U.S. Census Bureau’s 2017 National Population Projections, senior citizens are projected to outnumber children by 2035, when there will be more than 78-million older adults requiring home health care.
As the senior population continues to climb, so too does the demand for home health care, especially among seniors 80 and over, who require more comprehensive support. Naturally, this pressure is driving up the number of home health care franchise opportunities.
The Public Health Care System Needs Help
The present demand for senior care is unprecedented, and it’s only going to get bigger. As the care burden increases, America’s healthcare system will be relying on the expansion of private senior care services to keep older adults safe, comfortable, and tended to.
Home Health Care Franchise Opportunities Are Highly Profitable
With relatively low start-up costs, high profit margins, and unprecedented service demand, it’s little wonder that home health care franchise opportunities are being touted as some of the best investments out there by Forbes magazine.
When there’s money to be made on both sides (broker and buyer), home health care franchise opportunities proliferate.
Explore Local Home Health Care Franchise Opportunities
Why gamble on an unknown commodity when Executive Care territories are available across the country? Our opportunity includes:
- A proven model that has helped investors all over the country turn home health care franchise opportunities into thriving businesses and community cornerstones. The Executive Care model has earned a top-200 rank in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 list year after year, which signifies its outstanding performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power.
- Comprehensive training. We take an individualized approach to training and support to meet the unique needs of every investor. Our program covers everything from back-office management to hands-on caregiving, and includes continuing education to keep your business on the cutting edge.
- Complete startup package that includes office furniture and supplies, signage, advertising materials, proprietary business software, website, equipment, and more.
- Ongoing support from our corporate support team and the rest of your franchise family.
- Affordable startup costs designed to keep more money in your pocket and get you past the breakeven point sooner. You can learn more about our initial investment on the Executive Care FAQ page.
- National brand recognition and a perfect A+ reputation with the Better Business Bureau.
Visit our website to explore local home health care franchise opportunities near you, or call 1 (855) 393-2372 to speak directly with one of our franchise development specialists.