What Separates Executive Care From Other Home Health Care Businesses For Sale?
There have never been more home health care businesses for sale than there are today. This post is designed to illuminate the Executive Care opportunity and help you identify the best senior care franchise.
Why Are There So Many Home Health Care Businesses For Sale?
Back in 2017, the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) published an article highlighting the huge increase in demand for senior care services, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicting a 46.7% increase in home health aides between 2016 and 2026. On October 7, 2020, the AARP published a follow-up report confirming that the health care sector is projected to lead job growth in the coming decade.
This demand spike is attributed to several different factors, including:
- The mass aging of the baby boomer cohort—every day more than 10,000 Americans age past 65
- Longer life spans driving demand for long-term care—the population of seniors age 80 or older has never been higher
- COVID-19 concerns—thousands of seniors now rely on home health aides to assist with isolation and anti-pandemic protocols
Naturally, in order to meet this demand, the home health care sector is now rapidly expanding. Every day, new businesses are launched and opportunities put forth. Investors are spoiled for choice. A quick Google search for “home health care businesses for sale” yields about 1,220,000,000 results in less than a second:
How do you separate the wheat from the chaff?
With so many options to choose from, it can be hard to choose what’s best for you. Ultimately, only you can decide, but today’s post is intended to help. What follows is a look at some key features of the Executive Advantage that you should consider as you continue to research home health care businesses for sale.
The Executive Advantage — What Separates Executive Care From Other Home Health Care Businesses For Sale?
- Unparalleled training program—Using a training system polished over more than a decade of development, we teach you everything from pre-opening planning and long-term business development to front-line sales and hands-on caregiving skills.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education—We ensure our franchise owners never stop growing via 24/7 access to online training materials, regular webinars, and personal coaching.
- Responsive franchise support—Our dedicated corporate franchise support team is standing by to assist you wherever help is needed.
- The perfect business model for you—We offer three distinct business models (single unit owner, multi-unit owner, and semi-absentee/investor/Executive owner) to fit any career or investment goals.
- Complete start-up package—Everything you need to build a successful business!
- Trusted brand name—Since 2004, we’ve been helping Americans meet their long-term aging goals, and you get all the perks of our trusted reputation from day-one.
For a complete breakdown of the Executive Advantage, as well as more details about our start-up costs and franchise support, visit the Executive Care website or call 1-855-393-2372 to book your free consultation.