Using Competitive Benchmarking To Evaluate Elderly Care Businesses For Sale
Today’s post explains how to use the practice of competitive benchmarking to evaluate elderly care businesses for sale near you. Read on to level-up your research practices and book a free consultation.
What Is Competitive Benchmarking?
The term “benchmarking” originally emerged in the field of land-surveying, where it was used to refer to the practice of comparing different geographic elevations. Today, the term “competitive benchmarking” is used widely throughout the business world to refer to the practice of comparing your company against competitors using a set collection of metrics or best practices.
Put simply, competitive benchmarking is about seeing how your business (or a prospective business opportunity) stacks up against the best in that industry. And though competitive benchmarking is used most often by active business owners to identify areas of improvement, opportunities, and strengths, it’s also a fantastic way for franchise investors to assess potential investments before they sign the dotted line.
That’s what today’s post is all about: using competitive benchmarking techniques to evaluate elderly case businesses for sale and make sure you only invest with the best.
Finding Benchmarks To Evaluate Elderly Care Businesses For Sale
The key to effective competitive benchmarking evaluations is choosing the right benchmarks. When evaluating elderly care businesses for sale, that means finding industry leaders and “reverse engineering” their success to identify which best practices are at the heart of their success.
To us, that’s easy–when it comes to elderly care, Executive Care is exemplary. But don’t take our word for it; objective industry pundits have recognized our brand with the following awards and nominations:
- Highly ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list for 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Highly ranked in Franchise Times Top-200 franchise list in 2018
- Ranked as “Top New Franchise” by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2016
- Recognized as Top Home Care Provider by Home Care Pulse in 2016
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist in 2013
- Winner of the Home Care Pulse Employer and Provider of the Year award
When you consider these industry awards alongside the thousands of positive reviews and heaps of satisfied customer feedback, it’s clear that Executive Care is a company whose benchmarks and best practices are worth replicating!
Executive Care Benchmarks And Best Practices
These are just a few of the benchmarks and best practices that make up the Executive Advantage, and which you can use to evaluate elderly care businesses for sale near you:
- World class training and support–includes pre-opening planning and business development, in-class training, on-site support, development and continuing education, marketing/sales/advertising training, and more. Get the full details on the Executive Care training and support page.
- Cost-effective start-up–thanks to a fat-free start-up and sleek business model, our elderly care business is for sale for as little as $99,650. Get full details on the Executive Care Market Opportunities page.
- Diverse service offerings–the best elderly care businesses for sale should be offering almost every kind of non-medical care service under one roof in order to maximize profits and create more opportunities to help local communities.
- Protected territory system–the best elderly care businesses for sale will protect franchise owners from “cannibalizing sales” via protected territories that grant owners exclusive sales rights to healthy local markets. Executive Care provides owners with large territories consisting of contiguous zip codes with household household incomes and a population of 500,000 local residents.
- Multi-level investment opportunities–the best elderly care businesses for sale offer multiple business models to suit different goals, rather than railroading you to a single course of action. Executive Care owners have the option of investing as single unit owners, multi unit owners, semi-absentee owners, investors, or Executive Model owners.
If the opportunity you’re considering falls short of these benchmarks and best practices, it’s time to look elsewhere!
Explore Elderly Care Businesses For Sale Near You
Seeking elderly care businesses for sale near you? Look no further than Executive Care. We are currently offering large, protected territories that grant owners exclusive intra-franchise sales rights to 500,000 residents. Territories are available all across America, but time’s running out as the aging of America continues to drive up service demand!
Call 1 (855) 393-2372 or visit the Executive Care Franchise website to view available territories in your area and learn more about the Executive Care opportunity.