Starting a Senior Care Business: Help Homebound Seniors Today!
If you’re thinking about starting a senior care business, you’re probably wondering what a career in this field has to offer.
For starters, starting a senior care business is a great way to get a rewarding return on an investment. With over 10,000 people turning 65 each year, in-home senior care has been identified as the most in-demand service in the industry, and this need is only projected to increase as time passes.
However, there’s much more to starting a senior care business than the financial incentive. Starting a senior care business is one of the most emotionally rewarding careers that an individual can embark on. Read on to learn about 5 essential services we provide to help homebound seniors and their families, and find out how to get started with the Executive Home Care family today!
The Executive Home Care Advantage: 5 Essential Services We Provide Our Clients
- Aside from the full suite of home care services we offer, our team goes the extra mile to ensure that every client retains their independence and keeps their familiar routines in fact. As part of our companionship service package, our staff provides transportation to enable our clients to visit their doctors, complete daily errands, and or attend social events.
- Household management. According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, higher levels of fulfillment, satisfaction, and expression are simply not possible until our basic needs – food, shelter, cleanliness, companionship, and personal security – are met. Even if your loved one has rewarding hobbies and an active social life, their mental and physical health may be at risk if their living conditions start to degrade. Homemaking key in the pursuit of holistic health; a well-kept home not only keeps us from breathing in airborne contaminants, but it allows us to think clearer and ward off depression.Our homemaking services provide the practical assistance our clients need to stay on top of routine household tasks like: changing the beds, dusting, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen counters, sanitizing the inside of the refrigerator, doing laundry, overseeing meal planning and preparation, shopping for groceries or cleaning supplies, performing errands, and more.
- Respite care. Starting a senior care business doesn’t just help seniors; sometimes family companions and caregivers need a break. Once a loved one’s care required is covered, families can spend their time making wonderful memories instead of stressing over their care. Our in-home care services have helped many families grow closer than ever, and once you know how it feels to help make that happen, you’ll thank yourself for starting a senior care business.Our training, support, and staffing expertise will give you the tools, knowledge, and human resources needed to offer all levels of in-home care.
- Meal preparation. Holistic health simply isn’t possible if you’re not eating properly. As medical science continues to develop its understanding of the role that nutrition plays in disease prevention, quality of life, and the reduction of inflammation, the old saying that “you are what you eat” is proving truer than ever. Unfortunately, some seniors begin to neglect their diet as their energy levels and mobility decline. Our companionship service includes meal planning and preparation to suit all levels of independence. For those with the interest and ability to cook for themselves, we offer guidance and instruction, while others choose never to worry about prepping food or counting micronutrients again.
- Personal care assistance. Our personal care service focuses on aiding seniors with what we call the “Activities of Daily Living,” which includes: bathing, dressing, transferring using the toilet, eating, and walking. We also help with bedpans, incontinence care, exercise, self-administered medications, basic skin care and nail maintenance, catheters, and colostomy bags.
Please visit http:///www.executivehomecarefranchise.com to learn more about starting a senior care business.