Starting a Home Healthcare Business with the Executive Care Advantage
With America’s senior population growth shattering records every day for the foreseeable future, the time is right to get started in the homecare industry. By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will be over the age of 65, and over 90% of that population will rely on in-home care companies to provide the support they need to age comfortably in place.
If you’ve thought about starting in-home care business, today’s post is for you.
Read on to learn how to bring your dream business to life with the Executive Advantage.
Get Started Today–You’re Ready!
Most people put their dreams of starting a home healthcare business to bed because they lack medical training and experience. They assume that nobody would trust their loved one to an inexperienced caregiver, nor would they be willing to pay standard home care fees for untrained service.
And frankly, they’re right: starting a home healthcare business without adequate training and infrastructure is a recipe for disaster. This is a trust-based business where first impressions count and word of mouth can make or break your brand. As such, we recommend starting a home healthcare business only when you’re 100% ready.
But you’re 100% ready right now, with or without training and infrastructure. That’s because the Executive Care franchise system is designed to work for newcomers and seasoned senior care veterans alike. Our comprehensive training program includes everything you need to run a top-tier home care company, including:
- Pre-opening planning and business development. Our onboarding support team will guide you through the most important elements of opening and operating a successful homecare business, from day-one goal-setting to your grand opening and beyond.
- Initial franchise training. Join us at our corporate offices in Hackensack, New Jersey for a comprehensive one-week instructional and hands-on training program that teaches you all you need to know about day-to-day operations.
- On-site support. The Executive Advantage doesn’t stop once your training is over–we conduct scheduled visits to assist you and your team with whatever you need, from sales and marketing to operations support.
- Continuing education and team development. Enjoy 24/7 access to our training materials, webinars, and modules, and take advantage of team development resources to network while you grow your skill set.
- Back-office training and support. Learn best practices for staff management and take advantage of exclusive software programs that keep things running smoothly behind the scenes.
- Marketing, sales, and advertising. No marketing experience? No problem. We teach you how to maximize your visibility and reach via local marketing that works in conjunction with our national campaigns.
If you’re still not convinced, consider this: some of our most successful franchisees entered into our franchise system without any relevant skills or experience. But they did have the right attitude, strong work ethic, and most importantly, the Executive Advantage. You can hear some of their testimonials here.
Think Starting a Home Healthcare Business is Too Expensive? Think Again.
It’s not hard to see why so many people assume that starting a home healthcare business costs an arm and a leg. For some, the phrase “senior care” conjures images of expensive medical equipment, big facilities, and hiring specialists with six-figure salaries.
But that’s all wrong.
Starting a home healthcare business is actually cheaper than starting a fast food franchise. The reason for that is twofold. First, the mobile, home-based nature of our care services minimizes the costs of equipment, facility upkeep, and other overhead. Second, the Executive Care franchise model is sleek, designed with an emphasis on saving franchisees money that they can then reinvest into their business.
Starting a home healthcare business is possible for as little as $99,750 to $151,000. And discounts are available for veterans and multi-territory purchases!
Starting a Home Healthcare Business with Executive Care
Ready to learn more about our unique opportunity?
Call 1-855-393-2372 to book a free consultation with an Executive Care representative.