How to Start a Home Healthcare Agency in 2016
If you’re looking for a profitable new business venture, starting a home healthcare agency is a prudent choice in 2016. Market analyses bring great news for new and established healthcare agency franchisees:
- 1 in 5 people will be over the age of 65 by 2030
- The senior care industry is valued over $55 billion
- 10,000+ people turn 65 every day
- Seniors often depend on caregivers for assistance in their daily lives
- In a 2014 survey, over 85% of respondents indicated that they planned to “age in place” at home
So you’ve crunched the numbers and you’re ready to learn more. How do you get started in the senior care industry?
In this post, the Executive Home Care Franchise team walks you through a step-by-step guide for how to start a home healthcare agency in 2016. Read on to learn whether you’re eligible for this exciting business opportunity, and find out how you can embark on your home care business ownership journey today!
Assessing Your Eligibility – Do You Have What It Takes?
The first step to starting a home healthcare agency is to determine whether or not you have what it takes.
Success in the senior care industry requires a specific set of skills and attributes, but many of these “prerequisites” are easy to obtain. There is a misconception that home healthcare agency owners require medical training and healthcare backgrounds. In reality, many of our franchisees focus entirely on the customer service, sales, and administrative aspects of the business, and leave the care to the qualified staff and registered nurses we employ.
Starting a home healthcare agency is much more inclusive than you might think. Our training can bring you up to speed on any aspect of franchising that you may be unfamiliar with. Whether you come from a background in sales, staffing, customer service, or healthcare, the Executive Home Care franchise family is right for you.
How to Start a Home Healthcare Agency with Executive Home Care
We make it easy to realize your franchise dreams, giving prospective home healthcare agency owners a low-pressure introduction to what our franchise family has to offer.
- Introduction call. Let’s talk! If you want to know how to start a home healthcare agency, the best way to get introduced to our values and system is to speak directly with a franchise development representative. Dial 1 (855) 393-2372 today.
- Executive Care business and industry review. It’s time to crunch numbers. Our representatives break down the value of the senior care industry, and talk you through a plan for your future with our franchise family. At this stage, you can also take a look at our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Review your training. Next, we cover our pre-opening program and share details about our on-site coaching visits.
- Territory development. At this stage, we help you identify the best territories for franchise development. We implement a proven demographics formula to find the best opportunities for you.
- Network with our franchisees. Take advantage of the opportunity to speak with established franchisees about what to expect, and ask any questions you may have.
- Expand your sales and marketing knowledge. We give new franchisees access to the insights we have gained over years of successful sales and marketing, giving you the best tools and information to drive your business.
- Meet the team! Tour our headquarters and meet our experienced development, operations and support teams.
- Training officially begins! It’s time to get you started on your journey.
Visit https://executivehomecarefranchise.com/ to fill out our online contact form, or call 1-855-393-2372 to request more franchise information!