Senior Care Franchise Start-up Guide
If you’re looking for a senior care franchise start-up guide, you’re not really looking for a single article to base a business off of – you’re looking for a guide, as in somebody to guide you along the way, sharing best practices and helping you avoid common pitfalls.
Well, that’s exactly what you get when you partner with Executive Care.
Today’s post is all about shining light on the true value of our senior care franchise opportunities, which is best seen through a direct comparison to the hassle of starting a business on your own.
Here’s just a glimpse of the workload you avoid by taking advantage of one of our senior care franchise opportunities:
- Formulating a business plan. We built Executive Care from the ground-up, and our ever-improving business plan has helped dozens of franchisees set up successful senior care companies.
- Determining startup costs. Launching with insufficient start-up capital is a fastrack to failure, but estimating costs accurately can be difficult without experience. But working with Executive Care is different. Your startup costs and timeline for profitability are clear from day-one, which makes planning for success all the easier.
- Market research. We have compiled years of dedicated market research on our website, and have used this information to inform every step of our proven business system.
- Finding a viable office location. We work with you while applying a proven demographic formula to find a territory and office location that works for your lifestyle and will support your steady growth for years to come.
- Training and accreditation. Our unparalleled senior care business training is one of the most valuable things we offer newcomers. We will give you all the skills and accreditation you need to make the most of senior care franchise opportunities in your area.
- Structuring staffing and management. Staffing will make-or-break your business in this trust-based industry, which is why our caregivers are selected using a multi-stage vetting process that requires references and criminal backgrounds checks. All of our staff are licensed, bonded, and insured employees – not subcontractors – and our managerial training emphasizes simple scheduling, smooth operations, and clear communication.
- Developing a marketing strategy. Executive Care leverages cutting edge marketing software and an established web presence as part of a proven marketing strategy to keep customers streaming in.
- Establish an online presence. A simple Google search for “Executive Home Care” yields 40,400,000 results in 0.47 seconds, most of which are high-performance web assets or glowing reviews from clients on third-party sites. How long will it take a self-starter to build this kind of web presence?
- Building a trusted brand reputation. As we alluded to earlier, senior care is a trust-based industry, and your business will only pick up once word gets around of your quality service. For self-starters, this can take years. But our senior care franchise opportunities give owners all the benefits of our hard-earned brand reputation from the day they open their doors for business.
Ready to speak with your senior care franchise guides? Call 1-(855)-393-2372 to speak with a representative today!