Looking Ahead: Starting A Non Medical Home Care Agency In 2021
Starting A Non Medical Home Care Agency In 2021 Still Puts You Ahead Of The Game
Back in 2016, a seminal AARP report found that the caregiving market would grow 13% and become a “$279 billion disruptive opportunity” between 2016-2020. With 117 million Americans expected to require care in 2020, and only about 45 million caregivers available, starting a non medical home care agency back then guaranteed favorable supply-and-demand dynamics. Six major opportunities were identified in the report:
- Daily essential activities—estimated $207.6-billion of market opportunity in the form of meals, home and personal care, home repair, delivery, and transportation services
- Health and safety awareness—estimated $20.3 billion of market opportunity in the form of health alerts, diet and nutrition care, medication management, personal safety monitoring, and telehealth assistance
- Care coordination—estinmated $8.4 billion of market opportunity in the form of care planning, care professional engagement, records and benefits management, and recovery support
- Transition support—estimated $21.3 billion of market opportunity in the form of home retrofit services, long-term care insurance planning, long-term care provider referrals, legal assistance, and hospice/funeral planning
- Social well-being—estimated $5 billion of market opportunity in the form of digital inclusion, life enrichment and empowerment, community networking, and life companions
- Caregiver quality-of-life—estimated $17.2 billion of market opportunity in the form of respite and backup care, social support, and health/wellness services
That was a pretty good time to get in the game, but guess what? Nothing’s really changed! In fact, new estimates forecast even greater senior care service spikes in all 6 of these areas, with some projecting the home healthcare market value will grow to $517.23-billion by 2025.
In other words, supply-and-demand dynamics are better than ever, and there’s still plenty of time to “get ahead of the game.” Starting a non medical home care agency with Executive Care guarantees fast and efficient start-up, full marketing support, and access to hard-earned industry insights and proven practices that will help you catch up and grow past the competition.
Starting A Non Medical Home Care Agency Provides Certainty In Uncertain Times
Even in uncertain times, Executive Care owners know their businesses will continue to grow.
Starting a non medical home care agency means supporting America’s critical infrastructure, which gives your investment great resilience. Because we fall under CISA’s “essential business” designation, and we have stringent pandemic protocols in place, Executive Care franchise owners are able to maintain full business operations even during nationwide lockdowns. And since America’s vulnerable older adult population relies on you to provide certainty and peace of mind in uncertain times, you know your services will enjoy enduring demand for the foreseeable future.
Learn More About Starting A Non Medical Home Care Agency In 2021
Call 1-(855)-393-2372 or visit the Executive Care franchise website to book a free consultation with a member of our team and learn more about how we can support your start-up in 2021!