Is A Non Medical Home Care Business Profitable?
Is a non medical home care business profitable? Yes! In fact, there’s never been a better time to get started. Today’s post reviews authoritative industry research and explains how the Executive Care model maximizes your potential profitability.
Read on or call 1-855-393-2372 to start a free consultation and learn how to view detailed financial reports in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Industry Research Underscores Non Medical Home Care Business Profitability In 2020-2021
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to wreak havoc on many different industries, non medical home care business profits remain largely unaffected—in fact, we’re doing better than ever. This is owed to several different factors highlighted in the research:
- Non medical home care businesses are “essential,” as designated by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency under “Healthcare / Public Health.” This makes our opportunity extremely resilient, if not “pandemic-proof.” Indeed, with seniors at the highest risk of infection, and widespread orders to “shelter in place” increase their reliance on support from caregivers, the demand for quality non medical home care services is higher than ever.
- The senior population continues to grow at breakneck speeds. Every single day, approximately 10,000 seniors age past 65, making them prime candidates for senior care services. Few other industries boast this kind growth rate—it seems author Joe Vitale got it nearly right when he wrote There’s a Customer Born Every Minute. In this case, people are aging into your target audience at a rate of approximately 7 new customers per minute!
- Informal family caregivers need respite in record numbers. The AARP’s 2020 Caregiving in the US report found that more than a third (38%) of informal family caregivers think respite services from non medical home care businesses would be helpful, up from 33% in 2015. That’s 38% of approximately 53-million informal family caregivers, or 20,140,000 potential customers.
Executive Care Maximizes Non Medical Home Care Business Profitability
These are just a few of the myriad ways we help you keep more of the money you make working in this profitable industry:
- Affordable and transparent start-up investment that averages between $99,650 and $161,900, giving you everything you need to run your business for one low price, and broken down item-by-item for better cost control.
- Smart territory system guarantees no other Executive Care franchise will sell within a protected area that includes more than 500,000 potential customers, each with healthy household incomes and present or future care needs. In this way, you never have to worry about intra-franchise competition, and you’ll always reap the full benefits of our national marketing campaigns and powerful brand reputation.
- Cost-effective training program saves you thousands of dollars and countless hours of study, distilling everything you need to know to run a successful business into a streamlined, easy-to-learn curriculum.
- Established brand authority from day-one, so you don’t have to sink thousands of dollars into branding like the competition.
- Ongoing marketing and sales assistance to help you drive sales every single day.
- Simplified back-office operations such as payroll, billing, and scheduling, thanks to our robust technology platform, which allows you to focus on building your business.
- Responsive coaching and support so you can avoid costly lessons and budget-breaking mistakes.
Book A Free Non Medical Home Care Business Consultation
Call 1-855-393-2372 or visit the Executive Care Franchise website to book a free non medical home care business consultation, where you can ask any additional questions you may have, and request to view detailed financial information in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).