Comparative Value: Breaking Down the Senior Care Franchise Investment
Today’s post breaks down the value of our senior care franchise investment in comparison to other industries at or below our start-up cost.
Senior Care Franchise Investment Breakdown
Because costs vary from place to place and everyone’s franchise vision is different, startup investments vary from $99,750 to $151,000. Here’s how it breaks down:
- $44,900 – initial franchise fee
- $2000 to $5000 – computer equipment
- $1000 to $5000 – signage and trade dress
- $1000 to $5000 – furniture, fixtures, equipment, and supplies
- $600 to $2800 – prepaid rent, security deposit, and office improvements
- $2500 to $5000 – insurance and bonds
- $750 to $10,000 – legal and incorporation fees and licenses
- $500 to $2000 – travel, lodging, and meals for the initial training period
- $2000 – advertising for grand opening day
- $0 to $1000 – vehicle costs
- $44,500 to $68,300 – additional funds and working capital
Many franchisees choose to get started for under $100,000, half of which is held in reserve as additional working capital.
Comparing the Senior Care Franchise Investment to Other Industries
How does our senior care franchise investment opportunity stack up?
A $100,000 investment opens up a considerable number of opportunities across multiple industries. So why choose senior care?
7 Reasons to Choose a Senior Care Franchise Investment Opportunity
- No experience required. Though skills in management, sales, and healthcare are an asset, they are absolutely nonessential. Former grocery store manager Andy Corbett from Clearwater, Florida is a great example of someone who had no medical background but continues to enjoy great success as an Executive Care franchise owner.
- The senior population is skyrocketing. The Baby Boomer generation is aging past 65 at an incredible rate. By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will be seeking senior care services. No other industry shows this kind of demographic growth.
- Senior care spending is growing faster than ever before. According to the US Census Bureau, homecare spending more than doubled between 2002 and 2012, and this trend has only intensified.
- Communities are calling for expanded senior care services. People across America are struggling to find qualified homecare for their loved ones. Your franchise will be welcomed with open arms.
- Senior care is always needed. Other industries lack the resilience that senior care offers. Everyone gets old, and more than 90% of people prefer to age in the comfort of their homes. That means you’ll be in business until the Fountain of Youth turns up.
- Senior care gives incredible job satisfaction. Though serving food and cleaning carpets are gratifying in their own way, nothing compares to the job satisfaction gained from helping America’s seniors live better lives.
- Senior care success has never been simpler. When you partner with Executive Care, your senior care franchise investment gets you access to a proven system and national brand reputation, along with top-tier training and a responsive support network. Last year, Executive Care was ranked #11 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Top New Franchises because of the ROI our franchisees generate.
Learn more about our senior care franchise investment opportunity at https://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com.