Best Senior Care Franchise Breakdown: Top-6 Reasons to Invest in 2019
Today’s post runs down the top-6 reasons why it makes sense to invest in home care in 2019, as well as what makes Executive Care one of the best senior care franchise opportunities on the market.
- Senior care is spiritually rewarding work. Working in the senior care industry keeps your heart as full as your wallet. For many of our owners, partnering with Executive Care is their chance to make a difference in people’s lives. Helping seniors maintain their independence and relieving families of care burdens is gratifying in ways that flipping hamburgers or selling products could never be.
When you partner with Executive Care, you get the satisfaction of knowing you’re working with one of the best senior care franchises in the industry. In addition to providing quality senior care services for those in need, our franchise creates meaningful jobs for caregivers around the country.
- Senior care demand is skyrocketing for the foreseeable future. Fueled by the mass aging of the Baby Boomer cohort, America’s senior population is larger than it’s ever been. By 2030, most demographers agree that 1 in 5 Americans will be over the age of 65, and according to AARP research, 90% of this population group will be seeking home care solutions in the near future.
Very few industries boast the same kind of demand. And it’s not too late to get your piece of the pie. In fact, with just over a decade before this unprecedented demographic shift, now’s the perfect time to get your business established. Executive Care can help.
- You don’t need a health care background. Previous health care training and experience is a welcome asset, but it’s not necessary. The best senior care franchises will provide all the training you need to get the job done. If you want to work on the front lines as a caregiver, you can, but many franchisees prefer to focus on sales and management. Whatever role you choose, Executive Care’s proven training system will bring you up to speed in a fraction of the time, with streamlined modules covering everything from marketing and back-end office management to hands-on caregiving and website optimization.
- There’s room to grow. The senior care industry is fertile ground for business growth. The best senior care franchises don’t stymie your dreams–they nurture them. Our multi-service care model allows franchisees to expand their clientele and target broader needs as desired. And for those who dream big, there’s always the option of purchasing another unit or pursuing Executive-level territory investments!
- Senior care brings you closer to your community. Running a home health care business creates endless opportunities to engage with your community that other business owners simply don’t get. Word-of-mouth and person-to-person interactions are a big part of your business, and our coordinated care plans put you in close contact with client families. Additionally, you may attend local events and frequent senior centers as part of your local marketing and outreach.
- Senior care franchise models are highly profitable. Even without the tremendous boost that the thriving senior care industry adds to your business, the senior care franchise model makes it quite easy to generate a return on investment. The average startup cost for an Executive Care business is only $100,000, which includes up to $68,300 of your own working capital. Executive Care is a private pay home care company, which decreases receivables and increases cash flow back into the business. With seven potential revenue streams, all backed by our brand reputation and national marketing push, it’s smooth sailing to the break-even point and beyond.
Learn More About the Executive Advantage
For our money, the Executive Advantage is the best senior care franchise opportunity on the market. But don’t our word for it–visit our website or call 1-855-393-2372 to see all we have to offer.