8 Steps to Elderly Care Franchise Ownership
New members to our elderly care franchise family often tell us how difficult it was for them to pull the trigger and get started. In an effort to put the start-up process in reach of anyone, this post describes the 8-step process our franchisees go through on their way to realizing their business ownership dreams. Read on to learn what it takes to launch your own elderly care franchise with the Executive Home Care team.
- Step 1 – The introduction call. Dialing 1 (855)-393-2372 could spark the most rewarding career of your life. This step is probably the easiest of your transition from civilian to family elderly care franchise owner, and the one that we recommend any interested entrepreneur or small business person take. Give us a call today to learn exactly what our elderly care franchise stands for, as well as what it takes to get started. At this stage, we will start to learn a little about you: what is your background and vision with the Execute Care Franchise? Why are you drawn towards our franchise family? We will be happy to answer any preliminary questions you have, and give you an idea about whether or not you’re suited to life as an elderly care franchise owner.
- Step 2 – Reviewing the elderly care franchise industry. Before you commit any of your hard-earned capital, you’ll learn about the profitability of the elderly care franchise system. Did you know that 1 in 5 Americans will be over the age of 65 by 2030, and roughly 90% of this aging population will be looking for home care solutions? It’s true! After we’ve discussed the opportunities this market presents, we’ll walk you through the Executive Home Care franchise model, review start-up expenses and operating costs, and give you access to our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Step 3 – Learn about our training process. Before you’ve decided to move forward with your elderly care franchise endeavor, you will learn about Executive Home Care’s operations and training systems. This dialogue focuses on the meat of our training program, walking you through Pre-Opening Programs and giving you an idea of what to expect with our On-Site Coaching Visits.
- Step 4 – The location hunt begins! Territory development is a big part of our elderly care franchise start-up process. We will provide you with an overview of key market opportunities, substantiated by our proven demographics formula to help you find the ideal territory for the launch of your new elderly care franchise.
- Step 5 – Meeting your franchise family members. Pick the brains of our franchise family members before you commit to our system. Ask tough questions and get candid answers from our existing elderly care franchise owners.
- Step 6 – Sales and marketing review. Get access to the sales and marketing best practices that have helped thousands of Americans establish themselves in the $55-billion dollar elderly care industry. At this stage, we start to educate you on the branding and promotional techniques that have helped us distinguish ourselves from other elderly care franchises.
- Step 7 – Meet your new franchise family! Come to our elderly care franchise headquarters and meet your licensed, bonded, and highly trained support staff, then sign your Franchise agreement and talk business over dinner with our CEO and Founder!
- Step 8 – Dive into your training and open your new office. We get you started with our nationally recognized training program and work together to open your office doors as quickly as possible.
Thinking about launching an elderly care franchise of your own? Visit https://executivehomecarefranchise.com/request-franchise-information today to request information about the Executive Home Care team.