Senior Home Care Industry Overview
Home Health Care/Senior Care is one of the fastest-growing sectors of our economy, and Executive Care is poised to be the industry leader with our prominent branding and best in class systems.
Nearly 90 percent of seniors prefer to remain in their own homes as they age versus alternative senior living arrangements, according to a recent study conducted by AARP.
Important Facts About Senior Home Health Care Industry
Some important factors to consider:
- 10,000 people turn 65 each day.
- By 2030, 1 in 5 people will be 65+.
- A $55 billion industry.
- Older adults often depend on others for assistance in the activities of daily living.
- A growing number of these people are living with one or more chronic illnesses, including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer’s, to name a few.
- There is an increasing desire among seniors to “age in place” in their own homes.
All of these factors greatly increase the need for Home Health Care, and the huge shift in the age of our population presents great opportunities. The growing needs and concerns of 39.6 million Americans, soon to be 72.1 million will be your business.