Executive Home Care: A Senior Home Care Franchise Like No Other
The senior care industry is thriving. Experts have identified franchising as a safe, profitable, and speedy way to enter into this booming industry, but it can be difficult to choose a senior home care franchise to align yourself with. In today’s post, the Executive Home Care franchise team discusses one major reason why clients and prospective business owners choose us over the competition. Read on to learn what makes franchising with EHC so profitable and rewarding!
Redefining the Senior Home Care Franchise Model
Many senior home care franchises focus their service package entirely on in-home care for the elderly, and it’s hard to blame them. After all, the demand for senior care has never been higher, with 1 in 5 Americans projected to age past 65 by 2020, and over 90% of respondents indicating that they wanted to age at home in an EHC survey. Furthermore, unlike many jobs in the manufacturing world, in-home senior care is one service that simply cannot be rendered obsolete by technology; no piece of robotics technology can replace human care, companionship, and compassion, no matter how sophisticated it may be!
Though the in-home senior care market is booming, it is still not optimal to limit your business to a single revenue stream. Executive Home Care redefines this standard senior home care model, offering a broad range of services to accommodate every client need. Our caregivers and registered nurses are available for:
- Companionship – Introduce your loved one to the idea of in-home care without throwing them into the deep end! Companionship services keep your aging parent social and supervised to ensure their safety and well-being. Whether your loved one requires emotional support, assistance with daily tasks and medication schedules, or simply a friend to take to sporting, social, or recreational events, Executive Home Care can help.
- Homemaking – Our senior home care franchise offers practical assistance with routine household tasks and related activities to ensure your loved one has a clean, comfortable, and healthy home environment. This is another excellent way to introduce the idea of complete senior home care in a non-invasive way. Our caregivers can help with everything from households errands and meal preparation to providing transportation to medical appointments.
- Personal care – In-home personal care is an excellent option for those who have lost their ability to perform the activities of daily living. The perfect complement to our companionship and homemaking services, our personal care package includes assistance with eating, bathing, dental care, medication schedules, colostomy care, exercise program compliance, and more. Note that our in-home personal care services may not be available in all states – please visit http://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com and speak with a representative to learn more.
- Live-in care – Live-in care is a more intensive form of senior home care that is best suited to those who required round-the-clock attention. A live-in caregiver is assigned to your loved one, providing personal, social, and domestic support 24 hours a day. Every care plan is custom-built to accommodate the unique and changing needs of our clients.
- Specialized care – Specialized health services are needed more than ever. At EHC, our registered nurses and qualified caregivers are specially trained to handle the changing needs of those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, MS, Parkinson’s, stroke, ALS, spine and brain injury, and more.
EHC redefines the senior home care model, opening up more revenue streams for franchisees, and making it easier to meet the healthcare needs of your community!