6 Signs the Time is Right for Senior Care Business Opportunities
Have you ever thought about pursuing one of the senior care business opportunities in your area?
Today’s post shares 6 signs that senior care franchising with Executive Care is right for you.
- You’re a compassionate person. Though franchise offers abound in the retail, computer, and automotive industries, senior care business opportunities are unique in that they give owners the chance to make a real difference in someone’s life.
If you consider yourself a compassionate person, we encourage you to research our senior care business opportunities in greater detail. Compassionate people are naturally drawn to the senior care industry, and take great satisfaction from the opportunities it offers to help aging individuals live independently while easing family concerns.
- You have relevant business experience. Contrary to popular belief, you do not require any healthcare or nursing experience to take advantage of our senior care business opportunities. Our training makes it possible for anyone with the right mindset and capital to get involved wherever they choose, whether that’s on the front lines or in a managerial position.
Having said that, relevant business experience is definitely helpful. If you are coming from a career in marketing, management, customer service, staffing, or healthcare, you will find that many of your skills transfer over.
- You can afford senior care business opportunities. Executive Care’s senior care business opportunities require a startup investment of approximately $100,000.
This figure covers all costs – everything from the franchise fee to the approximate amount you’ll spend furnishing your office, along with about $60,000 of liquid capital.
If you can afford to get started, we encourage you to take a closer look at the senior care business opportunities available in your area. As proud members of the IFA’s VetFran program, we also offer considerable territory discounts.
- Qualified senior care services are in high demand. There is a major paucity of qualified caregivers in America, even as the Baby Boomer generation ages into seniority in record-high numbers. American nurses are the fastest-growing workforce, but 1.2-million job vacancies are expected to emerge as career nurses retire between 2014 and 2022. Taking advantage of our senior care business opportunities would help meet this unprecedented demand.
- The number of American seniors today is shattering records, and will continue to do so for the next 20+ years. In 2018 alone, almost 4-million Americans will turn 65. And this number is going to keep growing at astonishing speeds for the next two decades as the Baby Boomers age into their 60s, 70s, and 80s. Try to find another industry whose target market is expanding at record-breaking speed – or just explore senior care business opportunities and get in on the ground floor of this boom instead!
- Senior care business opportunities have never been better. Executive Care’s franchise is sleeker, stronger, more well-known, and more valuable than it’s ever been. We never stop improving our proven business process, researching cutting-edge software tools and techniques, and building our professional network. Last year, we were ranked #11 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Top New Franchises, and 2018 promises even more.
Explore the value of our senior care business opportunities in full at http://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com. There you’ll find answers to frequently-asked questions, franchisee testimonials, and complete startup cost breakdowns. If you’d prefer to speak directly with one of our representatives, call 1-(855)-393-2372.