6 Reasons to Start a Home Healthcare Franchise in 2017
There has never been a better time to get involved in the senior care business. Read on to learn 6 reasons to start a home healthcare franchise in 2017.
- High demand for senior care services. As the Baby Boomers age past 65 in record numbers, the demand for senior care services is skyrocketing. However, America’s health care shortage persists, creating the perfect supply-and-demand conditions for a booming business.
- Senior care makes a difference. One of the most compelling reasons to start a home healthcare franchise in 2017 has to do with job satisfaction. A career in senior care means coming home every night gratified, knowing you made a real difference in people’s lives.
- Streamlined start-up options for newbies. Trying to start a home healthcare franchise used to be incredibly difficult, with the notion of an industry outsider taking part being practically unheard of. After all, how are you support to run a senior care company without years of medical training, hands-on experience, marketing know-how, and managerial savvy?
In 2017, things are different. Though starting a business from scratch is still daunting, franchise systems like Executive Care provide top-tier training, ongoing support, and access to proven business systems that make senior care success possible for anyone. Many of our most successful franchisees joined our family without any previous senior care experience. If you’ve got the right attitude and sufficient start-up capital, you’re ready.
- Start-up costs are low – and discounts are available! One of the main reasons to start a home healthcare franchise is that it’s a low-cost, high-profit proposition. You can get started for as little as $100,000, and discounts for veterans and multi-unit purchases are available via the International Franchise Association. Get a full investment breakdown here.
- New technologies are automating tough tasks. There has never been a better time to start a new business than now; this is the Information Age, where technology is developing at an exponential rate, and you can find the answers to any question with a few keystrokes.
Developments in the senior care industry are making life easier than ever for business owners. Where back-office duties like bookkeeping, marketing, and administration used to represent some of the more time-consuming tasks that entrepreneurs had to complete, computer technology has automated many of the chores that used to distract owners from growing their businesses.
Though finding and learning to use these technologies can be rather tedious, it’s always worthwhile, as evidenced by their universal adoption by top senior care firms and franchises.
Established franchises like Executive Care implement robust, customized software packages that streamline business operations, distilling complex tasks down to a few clicks. Franchisees get full access to our cutting-edge software tools, and benefit from comprehensive training and support to help them master these programs in record time.
- Exciting new revenue streams are opening up all of the time. The demand for conventional senior care services is booming, but new revenue streams are also opening up as ancillary industries continue to develop in ways that complement homecare business models.
One such example can be seen with the growth of ridesharing services like Lyft. Seeing an opportunity for crossover promotion of senior transportation services, Executive Care partnered with Lyft to improve the mobility of elderly citizens all over America. For context, research shows that an estimated 3.6 million American senior citizens miss 1+ healthcare appointment each year due to transportation issues. Therefore, not only did this partnership help seniors in need, but it opened new revenue streams that increase the profitability of our business model.
Need more reasons to work with Executive Care? See our business awards and success stories at http://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com.